Wireless capabilities are must-haves for businesses, public spaces and large venues. Choosing the right technology and products is only part of the challenge. Proper design, deployment, and integration into other systems are equally important.
Smart Technology, and its partners, have extensive experience designing wireless projects—for Wi-Fi, distributed antenna systems (DAS), macro cell, and small cells. With thousands of systems designed or deployed globally, we have a unique vantage point on the challenges and solutions. Our global network of professionally-trained and certified experts delivers new wireless solutions for:
Enterprise Networks and Large Public Venues
- Stadiums, convention halls, temporary events, airports, railway stations and other high-density public venues
- Campus, enterprise, multi-dwelling unit (MDU), mixed use developments (MXU)
- High-volume, standardized segments like homes, MDUs and SMBs (small to medium-sized businesses)
- Indoor small cell networks
Outdoor Wireless Networks
- Public Wi-Fi
- Macro cell sites
- Outdoor small cell densification
- Buildouts for 5G and capacity
Our wireless services teams are driven to shape the networks of tomorrow and have designed and implemented systems in settings that range from office buildings to some of the world’s largest stadiums. And, we’ve done so for service providers and directly for enterprise, government and community clients.
With proven best practices, we are ready to design, build or service Wi-Fi, DAS, CBRS, 4G, 5G or other emerging solutions, including associated LAN and core networks. That means more dependable service and better revenue and operational efficiency for you.
GET STARTED TO
Discover a Wider World of Recreation
Smart Technology gives variety of option plans that can suit your budget or your private / company need. We have package for games, movies and streaming.